Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ernie, William, and Claire

Greetings.


Claire has a lot of friends: Kira Pulliam, Ernie Rodham, William Gottfried, Chase Fuller, Mickie Phineas, Lizzie Gomez, Louisa Tyler, four different Vickies, and countless others aside from myself, Bennie, Joss, and Joseph. Well, two of her dearest guy friends, Ernie and William, are vying for her affections and now her life is full of drama.

About two or three weeks ago, we decided that Ernie was the best choice for her out of the two, given that she liked both of them on the grounds of the Quick Draw Game. You know, when you give the questionee two choices and they have to say the first one that comes to mind. Well it took five grueling rounds of the game, Ernie came out on top. And then earlier this week, the Dreaded Drama arose:

First is William. Sweet guy, a little on the dimmer side when it comes to math, awkward, older than me by almost a month, and affectionate. The drama got intense when his thug of a younger brother purposefully got expelled so he could go to another school. The same day, Claire and he were texting and he confessed that he liked her. She said she liked him too. (oy...) But in her heart, she was holding out hope that Ernie would ask her.

That's when I decided to intervene. I confronted Ernie, for whom I have been rooting for since Claire was a freshman. He said that he did like her and he wanted to ask her out but that he was scared. She had told him her issues freshman year (they dated for like a minute or two and then she dumped him unceremoniously) and he was scared for both of them. I told him that I would take care of him. NOTE: I have nothing, absolutely nothing against William. I just think Ernie and Claire are more suited. (Man, it is HARD to play Cupid.)

Now I am caught between a rock and a love place. And Claire sees this as a problem! TWO GUYS ARE SMITTEN WITH HER!!! I CAN'T EVEN GET ONE!!!!! IF SHE COMPLAINS, I AM GOING TO SMACK HER!!!!!!!


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment