Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

Greetings.


Do any of you remember the post I had in mid-June - 6/17/10 to be exact - that I explained to you that you should always have a bat with you? I still sleep with a bat beside my bed and it actually makes me feel a lot safer. I just have to reach my hand over my head and BAM! Insta-weapon!

Off topic as usual, HM. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you made any New Year's resolutions. I did: be more patient, especially in my never-ending pursuit of Joseph Matthew Morton, but patience in general would be a good thing. I have no patience, especially with presents. Ironically, I am perfectly fine in restaurants. It's Nana who gets so hungry and antsy.

I've had a lovely New Years so far. We played a singing game, but then I went back into my room. Claire's here and she found a pretty cute guy to play Magic: The Gathering with. I was flirting with him first so =P!!!!! Not fair. Just because I am not interested in a card game...

Gotta go. I have to go steal the guy back! Ha ha!


Hugz and Happy New Year
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment