Monday, January 17, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Greetings.


Now, i am going to add to my ever growing list of my favorite things, on which I already have these items:

My sisters, Joseph, my friends, shamrocks, FAMILY MATTERS, NCIS, huge glasses, tight buns, Jackson's cake, clean hair, roses, good non-racist jokes, long flowy capes, stained glass windows, sweet-smelling grass.

And now I am going to add the following: Joseph's stinky sock feet.

Okay, okay, let me explain.

Joseph, Petrie, and I were hanging out at church yesterday as usual. And we were talking about video games and all sorts of junk like that, you know, like we always do. Well, Joseph and I were messing around on the couch, throwing pillows, hitting each other. (We must have looked kind of silly, but Petrie's cool so he doesn't care. It was when four other girls - one of whom goes to Horizon with me and Joseph - came in that I got a little flustered.) But one time, Joseph just decides "Pfft! Screw the pillows! I'm going to attack her with my feet!", takes his shoes off, and lays his feet on my chest, waving them in my face. I took a blanket and covered my face from the attack, and we just kept playing. It was a lot of fun. He was playing with me! Wheeeee!

So I hope that now you understand why I like Joseph's sock feet. They aren't really stinky, I promise.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment