Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Animal and Prius

Greetings.


I think my Poppy needs a new hobby. The hobby he has now? BUYING ME CARS. I mean, my gosh, he JUST gave me Animal last month - LITERALLY LESS THAN A MONTH AGO - and NOW he wants me to test drive A FREAKING PRIUS. My gosh, what am I gonna tell Animal? I just got my license plate - "HMANML" - for Animal. Plus, I put a sticky flag on the window. STICKY. I am worried that I am going to damage him. And that's IF he buys me the Prius. Good grief, I know I shouldn't be complaining about getting ANOTHER new car - I mean, how evil is Poppy? - but I am worried that he's going to bankrupt himself when he was already generous enough to just GIVE me Animal. Maybe I'll get another red car and name it Animal so I can keep the license plates... Anyways, yeah, I might get a Prius. I just wanted to tell you.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment