Saturday, February 19, 2011

Poppy's Present

Greetings.

Yeah, I guess I haven't posted in a while. I could say I was busy, but that would kind of be a lie. I mean, I had stuff to do, but I wasn't BUSY busy. I think it might have been that I haven't had much to report. I went to formal (YUCK) and I had no fun. Allyson got a full-ride scholarship to USC. I'm proud of her, but I wish she'd stay close. I'm staying in East Westerfield, going to the community college and then to University of Mary. Sigh... I don't want her to go, but I want her to. I really hate this emotion. Yuck.

BUT ANYWAYS. My mixed emotions about my oldest friend's college choices is NOT why you are reading this. You want to know what Poppy's present is. Well, here it is: a bright red 2011 Chevy Raptor with two extra wheels on the back. Hell, yes. HELL, YES! My gosh, this thing is amazing! I LOVE the bigness! When I drive down the street, GUYS SWERVE THEIR HEADS AROUND AND LOOK AT MY CAR! AWOOOOOOOO!!! (insert Tim Allen grunt here) I feel amazing! And you know how I named my other little green car Kermit?

Well, there is only one name for my monster. ANIMAL! ANIMAL! AH AH AH!!! Hells, yes, this thing is amazing and it's all MINE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I just wanted to brag about my new truck. Oh, and another thing:

I'M BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment