Monday, July 12, 2010

My Hair, My Way

Greetings.


Well, as you all should know I am the Queen of Hearts in ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Yay. And as a Heart, I think that red goes with it. Am I right? Well, to go with the character, I wanted to dye my outer layers of hair red. I always wanted red hair or black hair. But now Bev is saying I should leave my hair alone. She says my skin is too dark for blonde, too light for black, and I look stupid with red. SHE DYES HER HAIR ONCE A MONTH AND IT'S NOT EVEN HER NATURAL COLOR TO KEEP THE GRAY OUT AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN EXPERIMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish she would leave my head alone. It's my head. She says she doesn't care but she says it with more baloney than the meat aisle of an Albertson's.

I hate my natural hair color. It's the most mundane, dull, drab, crappy color. It looks like fresh mud after the rain. Not smooth, like a Hershey bar, but like mud. Filthy mud. So ever since seventh grade, I have gotten highlights about once every three months. EVERYONE has loved my hair, be it blonde highlighted or red highlights. But apparently Bev always thought I looked stupid and DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING UNTIL ABOUT HALF AN HOUR AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did it ever cross her mind that maybe I WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN I LOOK STUPID!!! And whenever she said my hair looked fabulous she was LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have told everyone I have ever met: I DO NOT CONDONE LYING. And omission (leaving stuff out on purpose) is a very sneaky form of lying.

The MINUTE I leave for college I am dying my hair black and cutting it chin length JUST to spite BOTH of my parents (Dad doesn't like may hair short whereas I like it when it's short).


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment