Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorry...

Greetings.


Sorry I haven't been posting much. I mean, it's summer. Not very many things are going on.

Well, we finished ALICE IN WONDERLAND on Saturday and it went well. Joseph, my dearest King of Hearts, and I, when we bowed together, got almost as much applause as Alice herself did. I mean, we were hamming it up. I pushed him around a lot and he went along with it. He was a spineless king and he did well. I miss him. I haven't seen him in a couple of days and he's leaving FOR IRELAND IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Okay, I'm feeling a little better now. Okay, I lied. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................(sigh) I'm fine. I am. I am I am I am I am oh my gosh I can't lie on my blog. It's like lying to my therapist. (Which I used to do a little bit anyways, but I like you readers better.) I don't want him to go. Is that wrong? I mean, he gets to go to IRELAND, which is where I also have ancestors. But then he's going IRELAAAAAAAAAND which is a continent AND a fricking OCEAN away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall now crawl up into a corner and cry.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment