Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Worrier

Greetings.


I still miss Joseph. I still worry. But I worry irrationally. Like, what if he meets some hot Irish chick and he never wants to come home? Or what if his plane pulls a LOST on the return flight? See? I have this constant worrying problem that I can't seem to get rid of. I am going over to his house to check on his dog tomorrow. It may make me feel better. I just really miss him. Maybe it'll help, I don't know.

I hate worrying all the time. I am a worrier. Especially when it comes to Joseph. Scratch that, almost ONLY when it comes to Joseph. Sure, I worry about my sisters, but not to this magnitude. I never succumb to irrational fears when it comes to them. But with Joseph, my worry-meter goes haywire. Is this bad? I know it isn't exactly WONDERFUL, but it can't be too bad, right?

...Right?


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment