Sunday, July 25, 2010

O, happy Dagger! this is thy sheath!

Greetings.


Joseph leaves for Ireland tomorrow @ 6:30 a.m. He technically leaves at 11:30, but you have to drive a LONG way to get to their airport, plus they have the Morton Curse: they are perpetually late, but they are determined not to be this time. Ugh, I don't want him to go and I am probably a horrible person for saying this but it is totally and completely true!

I saw him at church today. We hung out and I helped him with his costume for VBS because he can't seem to dress himself. That came out TOTALLY wrong, but he was just messing up his costume so much that I felt sorry for it. Mr. M too. Then after VBS, Mr. and Mrs. M invited me to have lunch at Mexicali with them and Mrs. Morton's mom. How could I say no? While I hate Mexican food, it was a chance to spend time with three of my favorite people in the world plus meet his only remaining grandparent.

After lunch, Mr. and Mrs. M took her mom home and Joseph and I went to Borders. It was a short walk and we talked the whole way. And, of course, he found the guidebook to GOD OF WAR III and he was dead to the world, the fact that he had his iPod on didn't help either. After a little while of that, I had to go home and pick up Bentley so he could get a birthday present for Mickie. (It's a gorgeous locket that we only paid $60 for. It was real gold. It was on clearance. We saved $232. Never again shall he dispute my bargain hunting skills.) Joseph walked me to my car and said good-bye.

And then I cried. I sat in Bev's car (mine was behind a gigantic trailer and Dad's had an engine problem so I had to use Bev's) and cried. I even accidentally made the horn honk because my head slammed down onto the wheel. I just bawled. I couldn't help it. Joseph was leaving. And I fell apart when he was in HAWAII. Now he's leaving the COUNTRY! I AM GOING TO GO BAT-CRAP CRAZY!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE ONE LAB ACCIDENT AWAY FROM BEING A SUPERVILLIAN!!!!!!

I can't stop being sad. I hate it when I am away from him. I wish I could see him all the time. But I can't. I already miss him!!!! I'm going to go cry again now. I feel like Juliet without her Romeo. Only I am not suicidal. Yet.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment