Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Poppy

Greetings.


If I ever talk smack about my grandfather on my dad's side, Poppy, I want someone to come over and slap me. Poppy, a stock market genius of an old man who was around for the stock market crash, is going to buy me a new truck, open a trust fund for me, AND pay for most of my college. I hate my family, but I guess that only applies to immediate family, because right now I absolutely adore my Poppy and I always love Gramps and Nana.

Also, CLAIRE HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND!!!! His name is Jean-Luc Slayton. He goes to our Gamer's Club, but he's not a prominent member. In fact, he is so non-prominent that I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE GUY LOOKS LIKE!!!!!! But Claire really likes him so I am taking them home tomorrow (maybe) so I can see this guy. Sheesh, I have been gone from Gamer's Club too long even though I am the Vice-President.

Anyways, I just wanted to share the fabulous news.


Hugz to infinity,
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment