Sunday, November 21, 2010

The. Best. Sunday. Ever.

Greetings.


I have no clue how to start this one! I'm just so happy! And dazzled! And very stunned!

Okay, I went to church today except I was kind of bad because I just stayed in the Fellowship Room the whole time with Joseph and Petrie. Oh, well. It was worth it!

At some point during the conversation about the Nostalgia Critic, Red vs. Blue, and the Cinema Snob, I said something wrong so he decided to push my face as usual. I went with it. Then later on he decided to tackle me with a pillow from the couch we were sitting on. He placed it on top of my head and pressed and covered my face. Okay.

Finally one time he did the same as the last time except he pressed the pillow on my head with his chest and then covered my eyes with one hand and right above one of my boobs with the other. I said, "If you're trying to cop a feel, I will hurt you." Halfway through my sentence, he moved his hand to my leg. I removed the hand, but I only did it because during all three of these, Petrie was watching. I have no idea how he reacted because my eyes were covered. I think he just went with it. I really don't know.

Mind you, I LOVED it. I know I described it poorly, but it was much better than it sounded, I promise. After church, I went to brunch with Nana. Then after I did some homework, I took a nap with Odie. A nice day.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment