Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tears Of Sleep Deprivation

Greetings.


How many people cry for joy? How many people just get so happy that they cry? I don't, normally. I mean, I have a slight reputation as being one of the following: a nerd, a girl with anger-management problems, a loner, or the loudest most out spoken feminist in my school. One of them, or maybe a compilation of a few of them. But never "crybaby". At least, not after seventh grade.

But earlier this morning, I FINALLY got a reply from Joseph. His cell phone wasn't working, I guessed, so I texted his dad. Once, just once. And he wrote back. (Joseph, not Mr. M. Well, he did too, but I am not as into that. ha ha. not funny) And I cried. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic! It didn't help that I hadn't slept beforehand.

I soooo need to fix my sleep schedule. AND I need to finish my summer reading. (opens up new window, talking to self) Oh, Sparknotes, where are you?


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment