Thursday, August 19, 2010

Comic-Con or E3

Greetings.


Okay, I have now asked Bev, Nana, and Daddy for tickets for me, Joseph, and a chaperone to go to one of these events. I am vouching for Comic-Con cause it's cheaper and more people will be there. Like, famous people. But E3 would be fun because I like video games. Either way, I'm kind of freaked too. I mean, I'd be at a convention where I've never been before. And with Joseph and a chaperone.

...Okay, now that I've said this out loud, I see how crazy I'm being. I need to rescind my request... I am nuts. Someone get me to electrotherapy quick.

And speaking of electrotherapy, I am listening to THE ADDAMS FAMILY Broadway musical. I actually enjoy it. The music is fun and I like the story line. Poor Wednesday, all she wants is to be a little more normal. Well, normal-ISH. It's fun. 7 out of 10.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment