Friday, March 26, 2010

About Me (because the box is too small)

Greetings.

Well, since Talk Show Kylie is more of my business blog, I decided to make a personal one as well. (This is SO addicting!!!!)
For this one, I am going to tell you about my loved ones. We have my mother, Bev, my father, Dad, and my brother, Bartholomew Horatio. We call him Bentley. Bev, Dad, Bentley, and I live somewhere. Ha ha! Like I'm going to share that over the Internet. Ha ha!
I have four unbiological sisters: there's Clarysse "Claire" Burns, Jocelyn "Joss" Black, Benajmyn "Bennie" Barton, and Allyson "Ally" Clay. I've known Ally and Claire forever, I met Bennie in eighth grade, and I met Joss sophomore year of high school.
And there's one last person I have to tell you about. He's my best friend in the entire world. His name is Joseph Morton. I've known him almost six years. And somewhere along the way, probably during the summer before my junior year of high school, I fell for him. If he has any clue, he hasn't let on. Or maybe he has let on and I've just been too freaked about him finding out that I've been blind to it.
Help...

Hugz,
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment