Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Promise

Greetings.

Day five of Joseph's Hawaii vacation. I still miss him, but I've been worrying Ally and Claire with my "obsessive" behavior. And I totally understand. I'm "making myself sick" (i.e. giving myself stress acne and getting a fever almost as soon as he left the mainland) over him and I am trying not to think too much about him. I have surrendered my cell phone to Claire for the day and I have instructed her to keep me from calling or texting him. It's easy, seeing as she's sitting right next to me. And I'm feeling better already.
On another subject, I just bought the silliest thing for my iPod: the soundtrack to PHINEAS AND FERB. But Claire and I are having so much fun listening to "Queen of Mars" from the second episode of "Unfair Science Fair". Ha ha! It's a lot of fun just vegging out during Easter break. How I ever lived without Phineas and Ferb's show, I'll never know. I love those boys. Ferb + Me = LOVE!!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!
(singing) I'm Harmana and I wanna have fun, she's Lindana and she wanna have fun! (stops) Ha ha ha!
Yeah, Joseph withdrawal...

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment