Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dreams

Greetings.

I told you about Joseph in my first post, right? Okay, so as long as we're all up to speed, I had a dream about him last night. Not necessarily out of the ordinary, but this one was special.
It started a few weeks ago when he said he was going to Hawaii for Spring Break. Totally understandable. Except he's pretty much my life and I am now depressed because the last time I saw him was two days ago and I miss him a whole bunch.
It got worse when I found out that he was going to Hawaii with two other girls, Janet and Karen, (childhood friends of the family) and their mother, Nellie. Now I also know Janet and Karen pretty well and I am paranoid enough with him being 2,500 miles away from me. I know I am being loco when I say that I think one of the girls is going to try to hit on Joseph.
And that would be a catastrophe. For one, I am not all that confident in my looks and those girls are fairly pretty. For two, they've known him forever and I have known him just six years.
I know I'm freaking out for no reason. And it came out in my dream.
Joseph had just come home from Hawaii. Joseph, his cousin Jasper, and I were playing Super Smash Brothers Melee in Joseph's room. After a battle (Jasper won with Pikachu), Jasper got up to go to the restroom. So it was just Joseph, sitting cross-legged on the floor of his room in front of his TV, and me, lying stomach down on his bed. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I got off the bed, crawled over to Joseph, sat down on my knees in front of him, and flung my arms around his neck. He hugged me back.
"Don't ever go away again," I pleaded and I think I started to cry. He patted my back soothingly.
"I won't, I promise. Okay, HM?" he said calmly. I pulled my face away and we looked at each other for a while.
And that's when I woke up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate when that happens!!!!
More as my depression develops.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment