Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm such a mean person...

Greetings.

I feel absolutely TERRIBLE. I was so mean to Joseph last night. I had been texting him and he said something that hurt me. He said that he was having so much fun that he didn't really miss me. Whereas I have been depressed, crazy, frustrated, and just overall insane with missing him! It made me feel very hurt so I snapped back at him and said that he didn't really care about me. Immediately I felt guilty and I have been trying to apologize since I said it.
He still hasn't texted, called, or anything...
I AM GOING EVEN MORE CRAZY WAITING FOR HIM TO SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! I miss him and to top it all off, I got a fever and my acne is flaring up due to all this STRESS!!!
Ugh, I just wish he'd come home before Saturday. Four days is long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HOME!!!!!!
I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with all of my Joseph problems. On another note, Ally is going to a track meet tomorrow and Claire and I are going to the Black Eyed Peas concert tomorrow. WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment