Sunday, March 28, 2010

THE BLIND SIDE

Greetings.

Okay, I just finished watching THE BLIND SIDE with Bev, my mother. (I call her Bev because she likes it better than Mom. Makes her seem younger.) She went through tissues faster than I could count them while I didn't cry at all. Is there something wrong with me? I only cry during one movie that I can think of, THE BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA, when Leslie dies and he goes out to Terabithia to look for her. Oh, hell, I cry during the whole last twenty minutes of the movie. But that's it. I cry during no other movie. Dog movies, nada. THE NOTEBOOK, zippo. TERMS OF ENDEARMENT, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, OLD YELLER, DAMN YANKEES, absolutely NOTHING. I cannot cry during movies that are supposed to be sad movies. Sheesh. Bentley calls me "Robot". Am I really? Ugh...
New topic: Today is day three of Joseph being in absentia. And. I. Am. Going. Crazy. Not that I already wasn't. BUt you know. I miss him so muuuuuuuuuuch. Ally keeps telling me to suck it up and just do something. So does my friend and Claire's ex-boyfriend, Kenny. Claire says that I should wait. My plan? Wait until we graduate high school before I suck it up and do something. Apply both theorems.
But I have no idea how much guts I will have after I graduate. I have no guts. Not a single one. I am the biggest chicken I know. I would look right at home next to mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and a biscuit from KFC. And I don't see it getting any better unless I replace my brain with Ally's, who is the bravest and awesomest girly I know. She'd never be scared to say something to a guy she likes.
Meanwhile, Joseph is still gone... (sniffle) I am so PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him WAY too much for it to be healthy.
More as my insanity and neediness and depression and all-around chickenness develops.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment