Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I Like About You (the TV show from 2003) and Japanese comic books

Greetings.

I absolutely love this show. I just got the complete first season on DVD (OMG YAY!!!) and I spent all of today watching it. I am Amanda Bynes'd out. Which is definitely NOT a bad thing. Amanda Bynes is one of my favorite actresses, along with Queen Latifah, Anne Hathaway, and Sandra Bullock. Favorite actors: Johnny Depp, Kenan Thompson, Sean Connery, and Wesley Jonathan.
Who else out there loves manga? You know, those Japanese comic books? Well I LOVE them. I am addicted to Chibi Vampire, Fruits Basket, Her Majesty's Dog, and La Corda d' Oro. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!! Anywho, I am trying to finish purchasing all of the Chibi Vampire books. There's 14, and I have 10 of them. I. Must. Have. Them. Also, I am still trying to complete the La Corda d' Oro books. I have 1-9 of them. I NEED MORE.
So, when I get enough followers, I will be gladly accepting manga from fans. =)

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment