Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Black Eyed Peas

Greetings.

You know how there was a Black Eyed Peas concert tonight and how some theaters all over the country were showing it live? Well, Claire and I went to one of the screenings.
WORST. MOVIE GOING. EXPERIENCE. EVER.
The Peas were fanTAStic. But the audience... not so much. There were two ladies, we shall refer to them for this post as DRLs (Drunk rowdy ladies), who caused me and Claire to leave the theater an hour before the concert ended.
We're in a movie theater, right? And there are certain protocols, right? Well, the DRLs were smoking those smokeless electronic cigarettes or whatever (they had a slight odor and they made my stomach hurt badly), they were jumping up and down thereby blocking people's views, dancing, and screaming at everyone else, who were singing and having fun already, to get up and dance with them. Claire, now, is a fairly demure person. But the DRLs made her MAD. She looked like she was going to get up, grab the DRLs "cigarettes", and break them in half and yell at the DRLs. I kind of wish she did. But finally, while the Peas were thanking the crowd, we left. We just got fed up with them. Ugh, I was so angry!
Meanwhile, Joseph called and texted me. I didn't even have to call him or text him myself. Claire relinquished my phone backto me so I could talk to him. She knows how important he is to me. So I feel BETTER. But I am still kind of ticked off at the DRLs. I had been looking forward to the Peas.
But, yeah, talking to Joseph really helped. I miss him a lot, but I am doing better about not stressing out. Like Joseph says, "Wear a jacket."
"YOU wear a jacket." (Sherlock Holmes, SHERLOCK HOLMES)

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment