Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In the Writer's Mind

Greetings.

I've lost track of the days that Joseph's been gone. It's just become a kind of blur... I spent most of my day in my room. Not because I'm depressed, mind you, because I know that'll be Ally and Claire's first thought when they read this, but because I didn't wanna get out of my jammies and my Dad had company over. So, in my room I stayed. I watched the fifth and sixth Harry Potter movies, THE PROPOSAL, and the first Inuyasha movie (omg i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Inuyasha) AFFECTIONS TOUCHING ACROSS TIME. And then Claire came over. Actually, she came over before I started THE PROPOSAL and we watched it together. Then she analyzed my personality and we both got upset, but that's a whole 'nother bag of apples...
Joseph didn't call or text me today. I wonder why. I told him that it was up to him to call me from now on while he was in Hawaii, but I wonder what he's up to. I hope he's having fun. (Oh jeez, I'm turning into that lady from FATAL ATTRACTION, minus the boiling bunny. I love bunnies too much to cook one.)
I have had this one episode of NCIS, "Bloodbath", on my DVR since last December 2nd. I have practically memorized every line yet I always love it. It's that episode where Abby has this stalker, Michael Mauer, and he scares her while a hitman is trying to get her too. NCIS is the best drama out there!!!! Seriously, Abby, Ziva, McGee, and Gibbs are amazing. Tony DiNozzo is SUCH an idiot though. But in a drama you still need the town idiot, so... ha ha. I love NCIS. In fact, my grandma, Nana, got me hooked on it. She's seriously addicted. It's so funny.
Well, that's all for now.

Hugz (and a Gibbs slap)
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment