Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day with Bentley

Greetings.

As some of you may know, I have a little brother, whose name, like mine, is extremely long and weird. His full name is Bartholomew Horatio Montgomery Walker-Lowell. But when I was little and he came home from the hospital, I couldn't say that. I said "Bentley". And so the name just stuck and now everyone knows him as Bentley. It even says on his school ID "Bentley Walker". (He, like I did, dropped the Lowell.)
Well anyways, my little brother is much more attractive than I am. And what do you do when you're attractive? You go to Hollywood to act. And since we don't live in LA, he spends a LOT of time on the commute. So I never get to see him. But today I had my little brother all to myself. We went out for a few hours. I took him to Game Stop where he bought BIOSHOCK and I got a new charger for my DS Lite because I lost my old one. Then we went to Jamba Juice (yum!) and then we had lunch at IHOP. When we got home, we played a little bit of BIOSHOCK until we decided we needed a break. (And by the way, when I say "we" played it, he played it while I watched and advised.)
But yeah, I had a good day.
Also, I talked to Joseph. He was the one who advised me to get Bentley BIOSHOCK in the first place. He told me the whole story at school. It sounded so fascinating that I bought it for Bentley.
Anyways, I had a lot of fun with my little brother today. =) Love you, Bentley.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment