Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Post Number 80 Billion

Greetings.


Well, I had my birthday party. Wow, I have a lot of birthday posts, don't I? It was better than I thought. Pauley got grounded so he couldn't come. Chase had to go to the beach with his family. Roland stopped by, much to Ginger's dismay. But she's fine now because she's talking to her boyfriend (whom I totally approve of) Emmit DuGaunt. I don't think I'll be seeing much of Roland anymore... long story, but now... he makes me a little uncomfortable.

Moving on, I had a good birthday. Ginger, Bennie, Dad, and I played Hearts, I got a lot of good presents, Eve managed to show up, and she and Jasper hung out. Ginger is staying until at least Sunday and Claire is sleeping over. I had cake from Jackson's (so freaking good) and it was just a lot of fun.

Oh, and I actually know Jasper likes Bennie!!!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Omg, they were being so cute. Joseph, Freddy, and Bentley were playing BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM and he and Bennie were just being all cute. He was sitting on the couch and she was laying on the couch, putting her knees and feet on his lap. He was tickling her, she was tickling him, and they were flirting like the world was going to end. And they look SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE together!!!!!!!!! I mean, they both have glasses, they have a perfect height difference, and, even though he's a year and a half younger, you'd never know! They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg can I just say that, as much as I like Stan, to whom Bennie hasn't been speaking (not that she's angry at him or anything), I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALL REALLY want her and Jasper to be together!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment