Friday, June 4, 2010

Six Hours with Joseph

Greetings.


As you may have guessed from the title, I had a magnificent day. 1) Today was the last day of school (hums Alice Cooper's "School's Out" for a few bars). I missed 3 on my History final, giving me a 94 on the final, but I don't care. I had the highest grade in the class even if I got an F. Spanish was easy. I'm going to miss Señor de Soto over the summer, but I'll have him for Spanish 4AP next year. And guess what? All of my friends @ school are taking AP classes next year. Joseph is taking English 12AP with me, Bennie is taking AP Psych, Joss is taking AP Calculus (I know, is she crazy?), Claire, I think is taking some sort of AP class, I'll have to check, and Emma, Lucky, and Pete are taking an assortment of these plus AP Gov/Econ and AP Bio. Sheesh...

2) I spent six hours with Joseph. I helped clean out his mother's classroom (she teaches fifth grade at Journey Boarding School, an über exclusive private school about ten miles away from where I live. It's very swanky.) and I used Kermit's fabulous storage space to cart around the heavy stuff. Then we returned to his house and we played video games and watched INVADER ZIM. (Seriously, I think those guys were really high when they wrote it.) The best part: we were all alone in his room. And he's taking it... easier? I don't know, but he seemed more open than usual, praise God. Then Mr. M, Mrs. M, Joseph, and I all went to IHOP and then Target. Tomorrow (well, today now...) I'm going back over there to watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND with the three of them plus Jasper. And, as an added bonus, I had a piece of cake from Jackson's. To. Die. For.

Could my day get any better? The answer is no.


Hugz
HM
P.S. Keep my cousin Ginger in your prayers. I am worried about her but I can't say anything about it on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment