Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R.I.P. Chivalry

Greetings.


I had rehearsal for "Alice in Wonderland" tonight with Claire and Joseph. Ginger tagged along partly because she'd have been all alone if she hadn't but also because I wanted her opinion of Joseph's interaction with me. I haven't conferred with her yet.

But right now we're watching SINGING IN THE RAIN. Man, Gene Kelly sure knows how to be romantic. He sings to her, he dances with her, he is the ultimate romantic man. Well, perhaps I should say DON LOCKWOOD was... Gene Kelly was a bit of a jerk.

Now we're watching ANNIE. I love the song "Maybe" and "Hard Knock Life". Ginger and I are pulling an all-highter because our sleep clocks are messed up REALLY bad. Well I have nothing much to write, so I'll sign off now. Love!


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment