Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finals: Day 2

Greetings.


Yesterday, I had two finals that weren't really finals. AP English was just our AP test so we all got automatic A pluses. And then I had choir and we just watched our final projects. So, no real finals. Soooooooo easy. I miss Chase. I miss not seeing him every day.

Okay I have my guest list for my party. Submit it for your approval: Claire, Ally, Bennie, Joss, Joseph, Jasper, Pauley, Bentley, Bentley's best friend Toby, Freddy, Chase, Ernie, and my friend from when I went to church briefly named Eve Knightly. (And don't go pronouncing her name all WALL-E like, it's "Eev" not "Eevah", okay?) I don't know how many people will come. And I onlycare if my four sisters and Joseph show. But I really want Pauley to be there. He's one of my oldest friends form way before I met Bennie, Joss, and Joseph. His mom was my second grade teacher. That's how far back we go, even farther, really, to preschool. So technically I knew him before I met Claire too... And truthfully I wish so very much that Jake could be here. Jake moved to a city two and a half hours from me and I miss him dreadfully...

And I've decided against inviting Remy and Aaron. I've learned my lesson. No more trusting them. But I will still keep them in my thoughts. And thinking about Aaron doesn't hurt anymore. I'm growing, I guess. Joss and Freddy, on the other hand... gotta work on that. I'm still torn as to whether or not I should invite Stan. I only know him because of Bennie and I know Bev won't be that enthusiastic about me having my friends' boyfriends over ever since Veteran's Day, 2008. (Did I ever tell that story?) Freddy is my friend so I can invite him and Dad loves fencing with him. But I don't know Stan all that well. I hope he won't take it personally...

Now that I think about it, maybe Chase and Ernie aren't the best ideas... I'll ask them if they would want to come. Yeah, that's a good plan. =)


Hugz
HM
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINGER OVERSTREET!!! I LOVE YOU, COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment