Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why I Hate my Birthday

Greetings.


As I predicted, people are going to forget my birthday. Joss (JOSS of all people) forgot and now she has some volunteer work she has to do DURING MY PARTY. Bennie is going to be late, Jasper is going to be really late, and Ally isn't even coming. WHY DID I EVEN HAVE A STUPID PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE? Next year, NO PARTY!! I will just have a dinner or something with my closest friends. Either that or Ally and I will be on our road trip. If so, we'll find the nearest Olive Garden and make them sing happy birthday to me and Ally will use her feminine wiles to get us our meals for free.

I mean, is it too much to ask for one birthday where EVERYONE I invite comes? Where I can have ALL of the people I care about in one place at one time? Every year, my birthday makes me cry. I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I said it before and I'll say it again: I DON'T WANT MY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment