Friday, June 18, 2010

The Aftermath of Fear

Greetings.


Today has been one of those days that nothing really happened that was so monumental that I MUST blog about. Ginger, Bev, and I went to Jackson's for lunch and cake (CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE) and then we came back. Ginger and I went swimming, we went to Claire's sister Annegela's 22nd birthday party (I was the only one who brought her a present) and then we came home. Now Claire is with us and we're trying to pull (another) all-nighter.

Well, you know how I posted about my horrible experience I had yesterday? Well, I texted Joseph telling him to call me when he got the text and he did but I missed it so I called him back. And I missed him so he called me back. And I told him about what I posted but I left out the part about what I thought all through it. And he was totally and completely enthralled in my story and he actually sounded scared for me and genuinely relieved that I was okay. And, coming from a robot-boy, that's a lot.

I was so happy!

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment