Friday, June 4, 2010

Progress

Greetings.


Well, I spent another 6+ hours over with Joseph. WHEEE!!!! I got there and he wasted a whole half hour of our precious time on a gamer's website, gameinformer.com, or something like that, which is the website for his favorite monthly video game magazine. ='(

But then that passed and we went into his room to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which shall henceforth be known simply as Brawl. We ate lunch, played more video games, and then, as soon as jasper came over, he, his mom, Mr. M, Mrs. M, Joseph, and I watched ALICE IN WONDERLAND. P.S. JOSEPH LIKES IT!!!!!!! VICTORY FOR THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!

After the movie, Jasper had to leave because his mom is kind of a stick in the mud, but she's nice. Mr. M went to bed because he has to get up early tomorrow... er, today... wow, I have my SATs today! I'm not even worried. But I sure am tired. Anyways, after Jasper left and Mr. M went to bed, it was just me and Joseph (and Mrs. M on the opposite side of the house) in his room. But does he make a move? Noooooo we play more Brawl. Good news: he patted my shoulder a lot and I have found that he is vulnerable to my puppy dog pout/whimper combo, especially when paired with my stuffed puppy sidekick, a little puppy named Elmer from when he was a baby. Bad news: no move. Oh well. I'm just happy that he touched me a lot. But not like in a super sexual way. But I'm making progress. =) <3


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment