Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Have No Title

Greetings.


Well, it looks like Ginger is staying for longer than foreseen. For, like, until Friday. YAY! I love having my cousin here! Ginger is amazingly awesome and she's fun. She may not be the world's best role model, but not everyone can be Mother Teresa, am I right? (Actually, my ideal role model is Susan B. Anthony or Jeanette Rankin because of their pacifism and feminism.) But still she's here and we're going to spend the next, like, five days here!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, today Bev, Ginger, Claire, and I went shopping to redeem a few of my gift cards that I got for my birthday. But we went to Kohl's just for the heck of it. Well, actually because Ginger doesn't have a Kohl's where she lives in Roswell with Uncle Reggie and Aunt Abigail Potts and she wanted to go. So we went and then we went to Jamba Juice, then lunch at a buffet, then to Barnes & Noble. (omg, I like it so much better than Borders, but I like Borders too.) I got two new manga books, a hardback book and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOOS. I want to know what all the hype is about.

Then when we came home (Bev dropped Claire off at her house) Ginger and I just settled into our base of operations and just unwound. We video chatted with her family and then I had to make dinner. Then we retreated to Bev and Dad's room to watch INUYASHA movies and here we are now!

OMG I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????????????????? Ginger goes to church and she wanted to go so now, somehow, we're going to Nana's church, which, by the way, also is Joseph's church. Hee hee hee... It can't be all bad.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment