Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Homes

Greetings.


(sing-song-y) Guess where I am! (stops) I am at Gramps and Nana's again. Guess why?

Ding ding ding!!! Yep, Dad and I had a really bad fight yesterday. Surprise, surprise. I'm thinking I may as well just keep a set of clothes at Nana's. I mean, I come over for NCIS on Tuesdays when I can. I come here when Dad and I fight. Hell, I just may as well just move about five sets of clothes here. I like it here. I'd move here if I could. But I forgot to bring Kermit, Teddy, and Pooh. So I have to go back. Shoot. Plus, it's really far from school and my sisters and my best friend.

Okay, I have posted about how Jasper and Bennie look super cute together and how Jasper and I are conspiring to take Bennie and Joseph to a movie? Well, I still haven't told Bennie and Jasper has decided Thursday is a perfect day to go see TOY STORY 3. Uh-oh.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment