Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Waitress and the Frog

Greetings.

Yeah, I just watched THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG. I loved it. But no one else in my family, not Bev, Dad, Bentley, Nana, or Gramps, understands why I love the movie so much. Out of all of the princess movies, I like this one the best. I like Naveen, he's a more realistic prince a more realistic PERSON. Tiana, hellooooooo, she's REAL. No one gets ANYWHERE by JUST wishing on a frickin' star. She works, she works HARD, to get what she wants and will do anything to get there. THAT'S a real person. THAT'S what a girl should strive to be. Not like Charlotte. She's a good friend. But Tiana is what girls should strive to be. ANd I am very glad that Disney is finally glorifying that. Praise Jesus.
I'm watching THE BLIND SIDE again right this second. I almost cried during one part. BUT I STILL CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S DRIVING ME BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And another thing. I didn't get to Fool anyone today. I hate when I forget.
Oh well. Life goes on.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment