Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better Day

Greetings.

Ally's cousin is SOOOO HOT!! I mean, I just saw a pic of him on Facebook and I swear I started to drool. (of course I didn't really) But zomg he's gorgeous! And the mean part is she rubs it in my face. She's sitting there in the picture with him! =P I mean, I love Joseph and everything but he has not reciprocated so I can drool over as many guys as I want. And I am soooo not cheating by doing that... right? Oh, how would I know? Well, Bev does say that she thinks Ryan Reynolds is hot and Dad doesn't say anything about it. Oh well. Ally's cousin Craig is hot and I shall be fantasizing about him for no less than two weeks.
Today went better with Joseph. We laughed and he actually noticed that I had been moody and depressed for like the last week. I felt a lot better. (sing song voice) He noticed, he noticed, he noticed, he noticed! (stops) Okay, I'm done now... No, I'm not, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! And at the same time I feel pathetic that that little thing made me so happy...

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment