Saturday, April 10, 2010

Theater

Greetings.

I happen to be an actress, singer, and a dancer (when I focus REALLY hard on the choreography). And I have even won an award for one of my roles. (I played a man. How humiliating is that?) But what I'd really like to discuss in this post are my friends from theater.
Bentley also participates in the shows. As do Jasper and Joseph. In fact, that's how Joseph and I met. I kept stealing his hat when he played John in PETER PAN. Anyways, there are more people in theater. Claire met her first serious boyfriend Kenny Harris in the same show I played a man in. She was one of my employees and he was the minion of my enemy.
Then we have Kenny Gordon. He is a friend of mine from when I was the Witch in INTO THE WOODS. He played Cinderella's father. Claire played an old Hag, Joseph played the Mysterious Man, and Jasper was the Narrator. In INTO THE WOODS, I met this WAAAAAAAAAAY hyper happy peppy preppy girl named Hillary Newcombe. She played Little Red Riding Hood. She's nice and everything but she's so ANNOYING. But not even Bentley saw it. In fact he and Hillary "dated" for a little while. (He's 13 and she's 12. I think they're crazy.) Then there's Mickie Phineas. She's one of the sweetest girls in the world and she's one of those girls that attract all the guys without even trying. She's dated Kenny (Harris, Claire's ex) and she has also attracted Bentley and Jasper. Sheesh, this girl has amazing powers. There are a lot of others, like Donna Pickett, the prima donna and most popular theater girl in our troupe. And then there's Brady Grayson, the most popular guy who gets all the big parts even though he can't remember his lines, be it song or acting, to save his life. Nice guy, not so bright upstairs.
Anyways, when I have more to update, I will. In fact my troupe is doing ALICE IN WONDERLAND (based on the new movie, I think, according to Jasper) during the summer. I want to be the Red Queen!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment