Monday, April 12, 2010

I HATE MEN

Greetings.

Another complain-y blog post. I HATE MEN. MALES. SUCK. SO. MUCH. Okay, as I probably posted (I can't remember), last Friday I kissed Joseph on the cheek again at his grandmother's funeral reception. And he wiped. It. Off. It really hurt my feelings that I pretty much cried on the way home. I cried to Claire about it later that day, I have been whining to Ally about it all weekend, and finally today I confronted him. The conversation went amazingly similar to the following:
"You remember what happened on Friday? As I was leaving?" I asked him outside of third period Physics. (He and I have the same teacher, different periods.)
"Yeah," he said. I was really pissed off. I had had the WORST weekend ever and the fact that he hurt my feelings was still foremost on my mind at the moment.
"I won't do it again," I said honestly and quietly. I wanted it to show that I was hurt. He didn't get it. He nodded.
"For the record, that was awkward," he said. I snapped. I was mad and hurt and upset and sad enough to begin with but that was the final straw.
"Oh, shut up," I snapped. I turned to stalk off. He called after me.
"Well, it was!"
"Shut up!" I snapped again. And I don't even feel sorry for it.
I am such a poisonous person. I can't love a sane human guy. I can't love an INsane human guy like a sane human being. He's a mannequin. I don't know why I care for him so much... He's great and everything, but he like HAS no hormones. At least, when it comes to love, romance, and all emotions connected to it. But I can't help it. He's kind, caring, quiet, thoughtful, sincere, and interesting. He's wonderful even if he's stubborn, occasionally obnoxious, absorbed in fantasy, and emotionally unavailable.
I must be sick. Someone have Ducky from NCIS give me a psychological analysis.... Preferably while I'm alive.
Oh, and someone prevent me from beating my laptop to a pulp.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment