Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

Greetings.

Ally, her little sister Colleen, and their mom Wanda came over to dye Easter eggs a little while ago. That was fun. Bev and Wanda talked for a couple of hours, like they ALWAYS do when they get together, Wanda asked my dad to do her a favor with her phone because my dad is a technical genius, and Ally, Bentley, Colleen, and I dyed eggs. For some reason, our red dye didn't work and somehow the purple turned into another blue. So the colors we had were: yellow, blue, orange, and green. Our eggs are SO colorful.
Not.
After the dyeing was done, Wanda and Bev took picture after picture after picture... zzzzzz... They're really sentimental. But I don't get to see Ally and Colleen all that often so I love it when they come over, pictures and all. After the pictures, Ally and I got out my yearbook from last year and she picked out all the guys she thought were hot. Somehow, all the ones she picked out were all the guys I can't stand. It's weird, right? But we're almost polar opposites, so it makes sense. For instance, she likes to get FREAKAY when she dances. I don't dance. She's brave and forward and open and flirty when it comes to guys. I'm secretive and scared and chicken and gutless when it comes to guys, one guy in particular. (koff koff JOSEPH koff koff)
It's sad, really. Allyson Clay and I met when we were three months old. She's exactly two weeks older than I am. And it's a shame that none of her spunk rubbed off on me.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment