Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday

Greetings.

Anyone who knows me knows I am not in the greatest of shape. (Shut up.) So Bev is making me be more strict about my Weight Watchers diet. AND I have to go to the gym. AND I have to exercise WAY more. I HATE Mondays. Mondays are evil. Mondays make you diet. Mondays are TERRIBLE. GARFIELD IS COMPLETELY RIGHT!!!!!!!
And Ally has this new "cuddle buddy" named Tyson. SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS GUY. She's been complaining about me being more open and complaining about guys for a LONG time. And then she goes and meets Tyson out of nowhere and I don't even get to meet the guy!!!!!! She's going to prom with Emilio. (If she cancels, her butt is grass and I am a John Deere Super Riding Lawn Mower.) I am not happy. She's confusing me with Tyson coming out of nowhere and Emilio and just AUGH! I wish she'd be more clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh I am not in a good mood and this isn't helping today. Type more tomorrow.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment