Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dillon Xavier: Satan's Spawn

Greetings.


Dillon Xavier derives some sort of sick pleasure in tormenting me. I have a Facebook account and I "liked" one of Joaquin Valdez's statuses. You remember Joaquin, the guy I lost the VP election to here at Horizon High School? Well, he's one of the most POPULAR, and for good reason, guys at the school. And Dillon, just because I liked his status thingy, is calling me his girlfriend. I swear, that fool is tripping on acid. Ever since freshman year in first period when he first laid eyes on me, he has made it his mission to make my life Hell. He teases me, he calls me names, he's sexist, he's misogynistic, he's selfish and he's got an ego larger than our national debt. He doesn't know when to stop. One time, freshman year, when our teacher was taking a call from the office in Spanish class, he and Tim Schreader deliberately got out one of those Spanish to English dictionaries and started calling me every single filthy, insulting, and vulgar names they could find. I had had it; I burst into tears, ran out of the room, and straight to the library, where I was safe. The Spanish teacher, Sra. Santos, made them apologize, in English and Spanish, verbally and written, in front of the whole class the next day. I liked that.

But seriously, he is possibly the one human being on this Earth that I truly, truly loathe and despise. Now, in my case, loathe and hate are different. Hate, there are people I hate, like Ian and Tim, whom I just wish horrible things would happen to. But loathe and despise, for me, are far worse. Loathing is consuming and it makes me want to hurt the person I loathe. I wish for terrible, awful things to happen to him, and I cannot help it. Nor, when I am so angry that I want to rip something in two, can it be stopped. Normally, I have enough self-control not to hurt anything living. But I will take him out one day if he ticks me off bad enough. And then... no one, not even Joseph, (well maybe if Joseph kisses me) will be able to stop me. That's how much I loathe Dillon Xavier.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment