Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bliss

Greetings.


I am in total bliss right now. I just spent three and a half hours at Joseph's house, two of which we spent watching YouTube. I went over there to deliver Mrs. Morton's birthday present (THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer) and she loved it and I wound up staying WAY longer than I planned. We ate leftover pizza, I watched him play a new video game, "Alan Wake", which is actually pretty interesting, and then we went into his dad's office and watched everything he could think of. Like this one thing, "Civil Protection"... oh, MAN, it is HILARIOUS!!!! I mean, the guy who does this is a genius. He takes Half Life 2 and he turns it into a comedy show starring two patrolmen, Mike and Dave. So. Funny.

Also, Joseph introduced me to this a cappella group, Straight No Chaser, who are AMAZING. I mean, I love a cappella groups, like Voice Male and The Voca People (I think they're so funny), but these guys... wow. Just wow.

But that's not even the highlight. Joseph and I were being all flirty and pokey and our knees touched a lot and I loved it. We used each other as foot rests. It was funny. And sort of not... It was wonderful. Definitely. Like I said, bliss.


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment