Friday, May 7, 2010

Sigh...

Greetings.

Today was not good. The only thing that was good about it was cake. (Wheeee, cake!!! <3) But I'll get to cake later.
As I wrote yesterday, Joseph ditched me at his band concert. Today (I am so proud of Robo-Boy!) he actually confronted me and apologized. Then again, I did glare at him on my way out of the cafeteria, but it's progress nonetheless. I was very impressed.
Dad borrowed my Kermit today. Fine. I took Fozzie, our gold-colored Honda Odyssey, to school. Fine. The bad part? Dad came by later in the school day to drop off Kermit WITH ALMOST NO GAS IN IT. I drove to Costco to fill up, right? Except the machine wouldn't take my payment card. I waited half an hour in line to fill up my tank and IT WON'T ACCEPT MY FREAKING PAYMENT CARD! I was pissed. I seem to be pissed a lot lately... Hmmm...
The cake... Oh, my gosh, so amazing. There's this place in the city I live in, Jackson's Tex-Mex Café, that makes the. Best. Chocolate. Cake. The frosting, the texture, the taste... mmm, I get tingles just thinking about it. It's pure bliss. I had two pieces. (Don't tell Bev. I told her I'd only eat one.)
I'm just so tired... I haven't talked to Ally in days. Claire either. Bennie, Joss, and I have a choir concert on Monday with Mary June Laramie and Louisa Tyler singing my solos. I still feel sick-ish.
I need more sleep than I am going to get tonight.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment