Thursday, May 20, 2010

Senior Schedule

Greetings.


Well, I can safely say that I don't think my senior year is going to go like I planned. My schedule that I had personally planned had gone as follows: 12AP English, Gov/Econ CP, Spanish 4AP, Concert Choir, Teacher Aide, Library Science Aide. My ideal year. I was so psyched. It was what I had been waiting all of high school for.

Apparently, I can't have two aide periods. My counselor said I had to pick another elective or take another year of (gulp) math. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like making George W. Bush think! I hate it! SO now I have several options, most of which I hate and the other little bit I can only tolerate. Treble (beginning women's) Choir; more chances of a solo, however, it's blindingly easy so it's boring and I'd have no friends in there. Forensics; I hate memorization but both Stan and Claire would most likely be there. Period off; I could still help my librarian, Mrs. Yates, but i want credits. Screenwriting; I wouldn't mind doing it but I am unsure if the film teacher is having that class next year and again no friends. Math; DEFINITELY NOT. Art; Bev says I'd be miserable but I doodle when I'm bored in class. But the only thing I'm good at is close-ups of people's hands.

I so want to cry. I really wanted to help both Mrs. Shikomu and Mrs. Yates. My counselor says that she'll ask around to see if I can do both. I pray that I can. It's my ideal schedule. Sigh... On the plus side today, I won my first game of BS. Joseph was a sore loser; he was one card away from winning himself and he was sitting right next to me. He poked me in the side and we did a quick round of Poke Wars. (squeal)


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment