Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome Back, Kotter

Greetings.


I'm just messing around with the title, guys. My name is not now, nor has it ever been, Kotter. I was just commenting on how long it's been since I have posted a blog. And truthfully, I missed it so much. It's so very therapeutic. I love it! The reason I haven't been on recently is because at the Sheraton, where the Gaming Convention (WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!) was held, made you pay for Internet in the rooms and I was usually in one of the ballrooms which only has Internet with a password. So, basically, no Internet. Which also meant that I had, like, 20 updates on Facebook and seventy billion emails. And I missed talking to Ally... Wah... I still have her birthday presents!

Anyways, I am having a birthday party and its another one of those pool party dealios with all of my friends. I wish I could think of something better, but as a consolation, we're watching ALICE IN WONDERLAND while we eat so YAY!!!!!!!! It's in my top 3 for Favorite Fantasies, the other two being THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE and HELLBOY. (omg, Hellboy is so smexy! I love him! I'm weird, get over it.) The LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy occupies slots 4, 5, and 6, btw. (Also, I'd like to point out that two of the INUYASHA movies, AFFECTIONS TOUCHING ACROSS TIME and THE CASTLE BEYOND THE LOOKING GLASS are my numbers 4 and 5 slots for animated. I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!)

Wow, I got way off track. So, birthday. I don't know when exactly I'm going to have it, but definitely on my birthweek... I'm worried that it'll coincide with rehearsal for ALICE IN WONDERLAND, for which I got the QUEEN OF HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!! (...omg, did I seriously just say "Yahoo"???????) And I'm so psyched to be seventeen. I can finally buy Joseph BIOSHOCK 2. ... Wow, that's a really lame reason. Also, in October, I can transport minors. Bennie, Joss, and I have plans to go get Bennie's hair cut and donated to Locks for Love and I'm treating them to mani-pedis.

I can't wait to be seventeen!


Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment