Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mood Swings and Sadie Hawkins

Greetings.

You know how guys are always complaining about us girls and our mood swings? Well guess what: We have our reasons to be moody. I have observed several times that guys just don't take in what's around them. They, unfortunately, don't communicate or conversate unless their wives/fiancés/girlfriends have them trained like that piano-playing cat. Girls, on the other hand, take in too much. We notice details, listen, converse at twice the speed of light. We baffle our male counterparts. And we have mood swings because we absorb so much.
Mood swings are very common for me. I'm a level one bipolar. It means I can go from happy to sad in milliseconds. I mean, you could say a single sentence and I fall apart. Or you could say, "Nice hair, HM," and I get all happy. I noticed this during second period choir. Joss, Bennie, Chase, and I were playing BS and I was in one hell of a bad mood. And then out of nowhere, I felt really good. And then as soon as Joss mentioned Freddy and the fact that Saturday is the Sadie Hawkins dance, I got all depressed again. Joss, who is going with Freddy, wants Bennie to go with Stan and for me to go with someone. I don't have anyone and I don't want to go stag. Heck, I don't really want to go at all. When you're an overweight white girl who can't dance unless she has her eyes closed or unless someone has given her the choreography, dances are in the Top 10 Places You Never Want to Set Foot In. Besides, I'd prefer if they did their double date alone. When I had Nate or Vic or Wayne, I hope I didn't brag too much. I mean, they didn't go to my school so the only way to keep them with me was to talk about them, but now I'm on the other side and I really hate it. What's worse, there's two of them and I'm the only one left out. Mind you, I know who I want to ask to Sadie Hawkins. But Joseph hates dancing and pop music and basically everything at a dance.
I am so screwed. More as my psychomania develops.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment