Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nap Time

Greetings.

My most exciting instance today was a nap. Seriously.
Okay, I was sleeping this morning. As I have continuously lamented over the past week, I have not been getting a lot of sleep. Well, my dad called me from the other side of town, where he was organizing a barbecue for his seniors (he teaches Journalism), so that I could be errand girl and get him (I kid you not) cheese. (I swear, ever since I got my license and Kermit, I have been demoted to errand girl/slave/chauffeur.) I was ticked. I was in the middle of a REM cycle and he calls me to bring him cheese. It turns out I brought the wrong cheese so then I had to drive approximately five minutes from where the barbecue was to get him cheese. WHY HE DIDN'T GO OUT AND GET CHEESE HIMSELF IS BEYOND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See? Slave girl.
So that meant I was late to my day with Joseph. I had bought Mrs. Morton a Mother's Day present 'cause she's like a second mom to me and I brought it over. (She loved it; it was a coconut and pineapple scented candle, because they just got back from Hawaii.) Anyways, so I am lying on Joseph's bed (get your mind out of the gutter) while he was leaning against it, playing ASSASSIN'S CREED 2. He was having fun, I was super tired, and I just... fell asleep on his bed. I was so exhausted. Joseph said his dad came in an chuckled when he saw me asleep on his bed. And he said he tried to wake me up, poking my head, shoulders, (knees and toes, ha ha not really) cheeks, and nose (hey that rhymes with the real ones!). But I woke up because I felt something on my foot. I have very sensitive feet. He thought it was kind of funny. I was supposed to go somewhere with them, but I just wanted to lie down so I went home.
So, yup. A nap. Whee...

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment