Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Joseph

Greetings.

Today was Joseph's birthday party. I had soooooo much fun!!!! I didn't know a lot of the people he invited, but on the bright side I as was the only girl. (HAAAAA-LLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) It was him, Jasper, his senior band friend Esteban, his sophomore band friend Tommy, his graduated band friend David, and me. Well, us plus Mr. and Mrs. Morton and Jasper's dad I call Uncle Morton. (Because I know Joseph more than Jasper and, well... you get it right?) All of us went go-kart racing (I came in second to last, which is pretty good for a girl who was competing against a whole bunch of guys who had done it several times before and when I hadn't done it before.) and then we saw IRON MAN 2. Even with my aversion to blood, or hemophobia, the technical term, which is just a fancy way of saying that blood, real or fake, makes me sick or faint, the movie was pretty good. I understood everything even without seeing the first one. (We watched IRON MAN while we ate after the movie.) After that, we went back to Joseph's house and all the boys except Esteban, who is not a big fan of swimming (I don't know either), went swimming. I was... physically incapable of swimming today so I didn't even bother to bring my swim gear.
After swimming, we ate Pizza Hut stuff and watched IRON MAN and ate cake from Jackson's. (swoon. I know you're not supposed to swoon over cake but... swoon.) Then David had to go home so Tommy, Jasper, Esteban, Joseph, and I went back to Joseph's room and played video games. It was fun... I had been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee with my neck at a weird angle so Joseph gave me a neck massage. (OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And then I gave him a tickle attack and his head wound up in my lap and he left it there for a little bit. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I love today.

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment