Monday, May 3, 2010

My... Freaking... Busy... Week...!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings.

I. Hate. Being. Sick. I cannot stand it. I mean, making up homework, missing school, not seeing my friends (and those miscellaneous three that hang at our lunch table), none of it is really all that fun. This is how I went to school today:
1) Three (THREE) hours of sleep
2) embarrassingly drippy runny nose and scratchy sore throat
3) couldn't keep my head up from lunch on
And the worst part is that I have a math test tomorrow and my teacher, Mrs. Benz, doesn't let you make up tests you miss. Plus, I have to clear an absence with my physics teacher, Mr. Reuben, because I wasn't there for the elections (I lost, btw, to Joaquin Valdez) and there was a sub and I thought I had checked in with him... aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Anyways, I have a lot of crap to do tomorrow.
To top it all off, I promised Bennie's boyfriend, Stanley, that I'd tutor him Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday right before Joseph asked me specifically to come to his band performance. He asked me out (kinda-sorta. Help me, Ally and Claire!) and now I have to drive Bentley to rehearsal on Thursday too. SO, here's the rest of my week:
Tomorrow: Math test, clear absence with Mr. Reuben, fight off sickness, homework, clear Thursday with Stan, talk to Dad about tutoring Stan in the first place...
Wednesday: Tutor Stan (if Dad will let me...), fight off sickness, maybe drive Bentley to rehearsal, DO MOUNTAIN OF HOMEWORK THAT I PUT OFF TODAY.
Thursday: drive Bentley to rehearsal, go to Joseph's band concert, homework, fight off sickness
Friday: possible Gamer's Club meeting, tutor Stan (we'll have to coordinate...), DO MORE HOMEWORK, disconnect my brain for the weekend.
I can't wait for Saturday. And even then I may have to go shopping for Joseph's second birthday gift (his first is the complete series of "Invader Zim") and then go over to his house to watch IRON MAN. But that's not even confirmed...
(á la Chipmunks) Please, Saturday, don't be late!!!!!!!

Hugz
HM

No comments:

Post a Comment